We don’t collect any identifiable data on this website. We anonymise IPs. We’ve got Google Analytics running and we have set it to destroy data every 12 months.
We are the data controller of this site (paper.studio).
Information we may collect from you
Firstly, and really importantly, this site does not collect any personally identifiable data (any data that can identify you from other people’s data (your name, address, phone number…).
We may collect and process the following unidentifiable data about you:
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data (how long and at what time did you visit our website), location data (the country location of where you are accessing the site), weblogs (how many times do you visit our site) and other communication data (what devices have you been using to access our website) and the resources that you access
- A record of correspondence if you contact us via email, social media or post
Why are we collecting this data?
We are collecting this data to improve our site, and see when (time and location) people are accessing our website, what part of our website receives the most attention, in order to improve our services.
How we may use your information
We use the unidentifiable information held about you to:
- Enable us to provide you with information you request
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the site for users
- Audit the downloading of data from the site
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address (which is anonymised by Google Analytics), operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and will be anonymous to ensure that individuals cannot be identified.
Our site uses Google Analytics, a web service provided by Google. Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers located in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may reject or delete these cookies by following the instructions set by Google
Where we will store your information
Disclosure of your information
We will never:
- Disclose your information to any third party without permission beforehand
- Sell your data to any third party organisation
We believe that data security is really important, particularly personally identifiable information associated with our users. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Our site may occasionally contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.